Popular indie label Scream Factory held an annual panel at SDCC on Friday. Amongst the reveals, senior Marketing Director Jeff Nelson and Bryan Adams showed off clips from the upcoming bonus features of Raising Cain, Carrie and John Carpenter’s The Thing. Highlights from the reel included interviews with John Lithgow, Piper Laurie, Keith David, and the seldom seen or heard from Wilford Brimley. As for the whopping 13 films coming from the label, check them out below.
- Dead of Winter (1987)
- The House that Screamed (1970)
- Slumber Party Massacre II (1987)/Slumber Party Massacre III (1990)
- Rabid (1977)
- Dead Ringers (1988)
- Dreamscape (1984)
- Poltergeist II: The Other Side (1986) – Collector’s Edition
- Poltergeist III (1988) – Collector’s Edition
- Black Christmas (1974) Note: Nelson said that they would be attempting “to tackle and try to make the definitive version, once and for all.”
- Willard (1971)
- Ben (1972)
- Bubba Ho-Tep (2002)
Both Ben and Willard are available for the first time on Blu-Ray. Follow @Scream_Factory and @ShoutFactory on Twitter updates, and glean some new artwork from the pin set below – its free if you’re at SDCC and you can get it at booth 4118.